Stir Fried Cod Cheeks
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb cod cheeks
- 4 chilli finely sliced
- 4 garlic clove finely sliced
- 4 spring onion finely sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Finely zest and juice half the lime.
- Add the olive oil to a hot pan, then saute the cod cheeks with the chilli, garlic and spring onion. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the fish is cooked (about four minutes), remove from the heat and add the lime juice and zest.
- Finely chop the remaining half of lime and cook gently in a separate pan to release the fruit sugars, until caramelised. Transfer the fish to a plate, garnish with the caramelised lime and serve with rice, potatoes or crusty bread.