9 Custom House Wharf, Portland, Maine 04101
At our historic downtown Portland location, you’ll find an astounding array of fresh seafood, beginning with local specialties like lobster, haddock, cod, and clams. Set up your own raw bar with a multitude of oyster options, grill some swordfish, or take home some sushi-grade tuna. Or come in for the rare stuff, shad roe, dorado, Maine shrimp, soft-shell crabs, and more…
You’ll also find the most knowledgeable staff anywhere, who get a real kick out of helping you plan out your next seafood meal. Just behind them, you’ll see our highly visible processing room, where we’re being picky about what we buy, cut, and sell.
Our lobsters come off the lobster boats right through our back door, and are kept in aerated tanks full of recirculating fresh seawater (none of those supermarket chemical tanks here), and unlike many seafood markets, the air smells only of clean ocean.
We invite you to come for a visit and see a true working fish market.
We pledge to operate with the utmost of integrity, to offer our fish with honest representation and to never deceive our customers. Our product will be: chem-free (no preservatives or water-retentives), unsoaked (weight gain), un-gassed (carbon monoxide for color) and free of any other deceptive practices.
We pledge to treat our customers and employees with respect, as if they were our own family. We will maintain a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee with our well trained and polite staff.
We pledge to offer, whenever possible, products that are all natural, eco-friendly and sustainable. We will find and offer a wide selection of seafood, in addition to staying updated on all the latest market trends.
We pledge to be respectful of our ocean and all of our natural resources.
- We sell sturdy insulated boxes so you can travel with your fresh seafood (as checked baggage, or in some cases even as carry-on baggage).
- Always check with your airline for any regulation changes.
- We use reusable gel ice packs. We never use dry ice.
- We will gladly pack your order in your own cooler.
- We suggest letting us know in advance what your needs might be.
Give us a call (207-775-0251) and we’ll happily deliver your seafood to Casco Bay Lines for pickup on:
Peaks Island • Long Island • Chebeague Island • Cliff Island • Diamond Cove • Little & Great Diamond Islands
We also service Cushing Island via their own boat service & schedule (which is limited). Charges apply. Most days we can same-day deliver if you order by 10am. During the summer and holidays, we can only take orders for next-day service.
We can deliver to DiMillo’s Yacht Marina for boat stocking.
Unfortunately, we don’t deliver to transportation centers at this time.
- 4 hours notice, please.
- No charge for cooking small quantities
- Deposit required (credit card. Late cancellation will result in the loss of your deposit).
- Lobsters can be fully cooked or partially cooked.
- Last call for hot pick up is 30 minutes prior to close.
Harbor Fish Market Portland
Harbor Fish Market
Harbor Fish Market • (207) 775-0251 • 9 Custom House Wharf • Portland, Maine 04101
(207) 503-5900• 246 US Route 1, Scarborough, Maine 04074