246 US-1 • Scarborough, Maine 04074
At our Scarborough location, opened in March 2022, we teamed up with our friends at Rosemont Market to create a locally-owned Mecca for fresh, high-quality foods, in the refurbished Fire Station at Oak Hill. You won’t find a wider variety of the freshest local and imported fish, shellfish, lobster, crab and other seafood—creating a one stop shop with Rosemont’s carefully sourced produce, meats, dairy, beer, wine, fresh baked goods, and more.
Stop in and enjoy our impressive waterfall lobster tank, a dazzling array of oysters and clams, and our unique seafood deli, serving ready-to-eat items for your summer day on the beach or your winter game night.
We pledge to set the standard for quality by purchasing and selling the highest quality fish and seafood obtainable. It will always be fresh, never frozen, unless we say otherwise. It is our #1 goal.
We pledge to operate with the utmost of integrity, to offer our fish with honest representation and to never deceive our customers. Our product will be: chem-free (no preservatives or water-retentives), unsoaked (weight gain), un-gassed (carbon monoxide for color) and free of any other deceptive practices.
We pledge to treat our customers and employees with respect, as if they were our own family. We will maintain a 100 percent customer satisfaction guarantee with our well trained and polite staff.
We pledge to offer, whenever possible, products that are all natural, eco-friendly and sustainable. We will find and offer a wide selection of seafood, in addition to staying updated on all the latest market trends.
We pledge to be respectful of our ocean and all of our natural resources.
- We sell sturdy insulated boxes so you can travel with your fresh seafood (as checked baggage, or in some cases even as carry-on baggage).
- Always check with your airline for any regulation changes.
- We use reusable gel ice packs. We never use dry ice.
- We will gladly pack your order in your own cooler.
- We suggest letting us know in advance what your needs might be.
- 24 hours notice, please.
- No charge for cooking small quantities
- Deposit required (credit card. Late cancellation will result in the loss of your deposit).
- Lobsters can be fully cooked or partially cooked.
- Last call for hot pick up is 30 minutes prior to close.
At this time, pre-orders and curbside delivery are only available at our Portland location.