Wicked Good Maine Lobster Grilled Cheese
- 4 slices bread your choice!
- 8 ounces lobster meat claw and knuckle
- gruyere cheese
- cask bay butter garlic and herb
- Heat pan to medium low
- Slather two slices of bread with Casco Bay butter.
- Place one slice on the pan, butter side down. Add 2 slices of gruyere, 4 ounces of lobster meat and then 2 slices of gouda to top side of bread. Put the other slice of bread on top, butter side up. Cook until the bottom piece of bread is golden brown and cheese is beginning to melt. Flip. Cook until cheese is melted and stringy, and bread is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and serve immedietely.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!