Teriyaki Sockeye Salmon Bowls
- 2 pounds sockeye salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce divided
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch broccoli florets washed and chopped
- 1 bunch baby carrots chopped
- white rice
- Marinate the salmon in 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Bake marinated salmon in oven until it easily flakes with a fork.
- Add 3 tablespoons of good quality olive oil to a pan over medium-high heat. Allow it to heat up, and the oil to glisten. Toss in broccoli and carrots first and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. add baby bok choy and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes, depending on heat and thickness of vegetables. Add 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce to the vegetables and cook until it is incorporated well and coats all the vegetables.
- Scoop prepared rice into each bowl, about half-way to the top. Top with salmon and vegetables.
- Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce, heated if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Thank you for making these recipes printable!
I assume you can use any kind of salmon, not just sockeye?
Yes. For many recipes, substitutes work!