Spooky Spider Lobster Dip
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounces
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 8 oz lobster meat
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 sliced black olives
- all lobster legs from whole lobster intact
- smoked paprika for color
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce until blended. Stir in lobster, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into a ball. Wrap in plastic; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- put ball onto plate and shape it into the spider body. Add the "spider legs", sprinkle some paprika on the cheese ball for color, add some chips/crackers for dipping and you have yourself a spooky spider lobster dip!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!