SoFISHticated Seasoning Pollock Fish Tacos
Pollock is often overlooked, but it's the perfect fish for tacos; Just the right mild, sweet flavor, and just the right firmness. You'll thank us!!
- 1 lb fresh pollock fillet
- 3-4 tbsp Harbor Fish Market's SoFISHticated seasoning
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce shredded
- 3 Plum tomatoes diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese mexican blend
- 4 ozs sliced black olives
- 1 jalapeño pepper diced
- 1 sweet onion diced
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 jar of your favorite salsa
- 1 package of your favorite taco shells
- 3 tbsp olive oil for frying
- sour cream desired amount
- lemon juice to thin out sour cream and drizzle on top
- Cut the Pollock into strips from side to side (not head to tail. The thick end and tail can be used as-is).
- Mix one 3-4 tbsp of Harbor Fish seasoning in with the flour.
- Whisk egg and milk together.
- Place each piece of fish into the milk mixture and then dredge into the flour mixture shaking off any excess, and place on a sheet of wax paper.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick sauté pan.
- When the oil is hot fry the pieces of fish until lightly brown on both sides. Remove to paper towel drain.
- When fish is all cooked you are ready to assemble your Tacos.
1 Lb. of Pollock makes approximately 3-4 Tacos.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!