Smokey Seafood Casserole
- 12 oz Nomad Maine made Pasta
- 6 tbsp butter divided
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 lb fish medley
- 12 oz smoked scallops Ducktrap or Fox Smoked Seafood
- 8 oz Donostia's clams in brine drained
- 1/2 lb small shrimp peeled and deveined
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 4 cups of milk
- 2-3 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp paprika
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until just tender.
- Drain and transfer to 12 cup casserole dish.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute mushrooms for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
- Spread over noodles, along with shrimp, scallops, fish medley and clams.
- In a small sauce pan, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Whisk in flour, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Gradually whisk in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Pour over noodle mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake in preheated (350F) oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and preheat broiler. Uncover casserole, sprinkle with paprika and broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!