Smoked Salmon Pizza
Great appetizer for a group or to bring to a cookout!
- 8 oz. smoked salmon
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup red onion thinly sliced
- 1 12-in. pizza crust cooked and cooled
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 4 - 5 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 tbsp capers optional
- Combine the cream cheese with milk, lemon juice, dill and the hot pepper sauce. Beat these together until smooth. Spread this mixture over the top of the cooked pizza shell.
- Add the thinly sliced red onions, and then layer the smoked salmon.
- Slice into small bite-sized servings and place on a serving plate, garnish with lemon wedges and dill sprigs. Sprinkle the caper over all if you choose to use them.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!