Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Cod Loin
- 3 peppers different colors - sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2-3 potatoes diced
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 pieces cod loin
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 tbsp garlic and herb butter from Casco Bay Creamery!
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a silicone baking mat.
- Prepare veggies and place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Coat veggies in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place cod loin in a single layer onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet. Top with Casco Bay Creamery garlic + herb butter
- Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork and the tomatoes begin to burst and have softened.