- 1 cup North Atlantic pink shrimp or other small shrimp
- 1/4 cup Maine lobstermeat, cut in pieces
- 8 ounces Maine crabmeat
- 1/4 lb medium scallops, cut in half
- 1 lb white fish fillet (haddock, hake, cod, pollock)
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1/2 can cream of shrimp soup, or other creamed soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp dry sherry
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 2 QT baking dish. In a small bowl, mix together creamed soup, heavy cream and sherry and set aside. Take fish fillets and put on bottom of baking dish. Put small amount of soup mixture on top of fish fillet. Alternate other seafoods with soup mixture. Top with bread crumbs. Pour melted butter over the top. Bake for 45 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!