Prosciutto and Pesto Ocean Perch Gratin
- 4 ocean perch fillets
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 3/4 cup pot crème fraîche
- 3 tbsp basil pesto
- 1/4 cup parmesan finely grated
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- good crusty bread to serve
- Heat oven to 400F. Season the fish all over, then wrap each fillet in a slice of prosciutto. Put into a large baking dish. Dot the crème fraîche between the fillets and over the exposed ends of the fish. Dot the pesto around the fish, too. Scatter with the cheese.
- Bake the fish for 15-20 mins, adding the pine nuts halfway through, until the crème fraîche has made a sauce around the fish, and the cheese and prosciutto are turning golden. Serve with plenty of crusty bread to mop up the sauce.