Pan Roasted Swordfish Steaks with Mixed Peppercorn Butter
- 1/2 stick butter room temperature
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp ground mixed peppercorns plus more for sprinkling
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 swordfish steaks 6 oz each
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mash butter, parsley, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon ground mixed peppercorns, and lemon juice in small bowl. Season to taste with salt.
- Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle swordfish with salt and ground mixed peppercorns. Add swordfish to skillet. Cook until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn swordfish over and transfer to oven. Roast until just cooked through, about 10 minutes longer. Transfer swordfish to plates. Add seasoned butter to same skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, scraping up browned bits, until melted and bubbling. Pour butter sauce over swordfish and serve.