New England Lobster Dip
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese 4 ounces
- 1/4 cup snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Fresh Lemons
- 1 pound cooked lobster meat finely chopped
- kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crushed kettle-cooked potato chips plus whole chips for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, blend the mayonnaise, cheese, 1/4 cup chives and the lemon juice. Fold in the lobster and season with salt and pepper. Scrape the dip into a small shallow baking dish and scatter the crushed potato chips on top.
- Bake the dip for about 15 minutes, until hot and lightly browned on top. Serve with kettle-cooked potato chips.
- The unbaked dip can be covered and refrigerated overnight. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before baking.