Moist Baked Haddock
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 lemon
- 1/4-1/3 cup butter melted (you can substitute margarine)
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farms Herb Stuffing Mix
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Rinse and cut fish into serving size pieces (approx. 8 oz. each).
- Butter the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Coat both sides of the fish with mayonnaise.
- Roll fish into the stuffing mix, coating it fully.
- Place fish in casserole dish, place dish on middle oven rack, uncovered, for 12-20 minutes or to desired doneness (see our FAQ, under the knowledge base, for more).
- Melt the butter and add the juice of one lemon, pour evenly over the top of the fish, and serve.