Lobster Tacos with Fresh Corn, Avocado and Spiked Sour Cream
The PERFECT Cinco de Mayo meal! Or great for any taco Tuesday celebration!
- 1 lb Maine lobster meat cooked
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 large avocado
- 3 tbsp butter
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Harbor Fish Market's SoFISHticated seasoning
- First, spike the sour cream. Combine sour cream, 2 tbsp lime juice, hot sauce and Harbor Fish Market's SoFISHticated seasoning in a small bowl and stir until mixed. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge while you prepare the tacos.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. When melted, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, keeping watch that the garlic doesn't burn. Stir in the onion, corn, and cilantro, and season with a pinch of salt. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the vegetables soften. Add the lobster, toss together and cook for 2 minutes. Toss in the lime juice and give the pan a toss to mix.
- Build the tacos with the lobster mix, sliced avocado, fresh cilantro, and the prepared sour cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!