- 1 Cup yellow pepper diced
- 1 Cup red onion diced
- 1 Cup green scallion sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper cored, seeded and minced
- 3 Cups shredded Mexican blended cheese unseasoned
- 1 lb. fresh lobster meat chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 lime juiced
- kosher or sea salt
- 10 medium tortillas approx. 10 across
- Add the olive oil to a sauté pan and place over medium high heat. Once heated, add the red peppers, yellow peppers, red onion, salt and cayenne pepper. Cook until vegetables just start to get soft, about 4 - 5 minutes. Do not overcook. Remove from heat, spoon into a bowl and allow to cool.
- When cool, add all the other ingredients (except for the scallions) and mix well. Divide mixture into five equal portions. Spread evenly on a tortilla, keeping mixture a half inch from the edge all the way around. Place another tortilla on top, sandwich style, and place on a cookie sheet.
- Cook in a preheated 400º oven, until cheese is bubbly (about 6 to 7 minutes). If you want to brown the outside, place under a broiler until the top begins to brown.
- Cut quesadilla into wedges, serve with a dollop of sour cream and a large spoonful of the fruit salsa and garnish the plate with scallions.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!