- 1 package uncooked pappardelle 8-ounce, wide ribbon pasta
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/2 cup no-salt-added chicken stock
- 1 thyme sprig
- 3 Maine lobster tails
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- While pasta cooks, bring wine, stock, and thyme sprig to a boil in a large skillet. Add lobster. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until done. Remove the lobster from pan, and cool slightly. Remove meat from lobster tails; coarsely chop.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to wine mixture in pan; bring to a boil. Cook 14 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup. Discard thyme sprig. Stir in cream. Add lobster meat and pasta to sauce. Cook 1 minute or until sauce coats pasta, and toss. Sprinkle with parsley and thyme. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!