Lobster Cobb Salad
- 10 oz cooked chilled lobster meat (yield from 2 – 1-1/2lobsters)
- 2 cups baby greens
- 2 ounces avocado diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs sliced
- 4 slices center cut bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup *cooked corn kernels from 1 fresh cobb
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons bleu cheese crumbles
- Combine the first 4 ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl and whisk well, add onions and set aside.
- Cut the lobster into large chunks. Place 1 cup greens in each bowl and top with lobster, avocado, eggs, bacon, bleu cheese, tomatoes and corn. Drizzle 2 1/2 tbsp vinaigrette over each salad and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!