Lobster Cobb Salad
- 10 oz cooked chilled lobster meat (yield from 2 – 1-1/2lobsters)
- 2 cups baby greens
- 2 ounces avocado diced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs sliced
- 4 slices center cut bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup quartered grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup *cooked corn kernels from 1 fresh cobb
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp plus 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons bleu cheese crumbles
- Combine the first 4 ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl and whisk well, add onions and set aside.
- Cut the lobster into large chunks. Place 1 cup greens in each bowl and top with lobster, avocado, eggs, bacon, bleu cheese, tomatoes and corn. Drizzle 2 1/2 tbsp vinaigrette over each salad and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Looks great as a display of ingredients for 4! But seeing something not listed in the recipe. Is that blue cheese between the lobster and bacon?
Hey Marc! Thanks for being so observant. You are correct. We have updated the recipe to include the bleu cheese!