Lobster Club Sandwich
Great meal on a hot summer night!
- 1 1/3 pounds fresh picked Lobster meat
- 4 leaves fresh romaine lettuce washed and dried
- 16 slices bacon cooked until crisp
- 1 fresh tomato sliced into rounds
- 12 slices whole wheat or white bread toasted
- fresh ground black pepper
- mayonnaise to taste
- 4 long tooth picks
- Chop the Lobster meat into bite size pieces.
- You will use three slices of toasted bread per sandwich. Spread a little mayonnaise on one side of each slice of toasted bread.
- Start layering each sandwich with the lobster meat and then the lettuce. Place the next slice of toast, then the sliced tomato, a dash of black pepper, followed by the bacon. Now add the last slice of toasted bread.
- Place toothpicks into each quarter of the sandwich, then cut the sandwich into four triangles, cutting corner to corner.
- Serve with sweet pickles and kettle chips.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!