John Dory with Sesame Sweet Potato and Kale
- olive oil
- 2 fillets John Dory
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 leek thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat baking tray with olive oil. Add John Dory Fillets to the baking tray.
- Cut leeks into slices. Peel sweet potatoes into ribbons. Roughly chop kale.
- Drizzle tamari sauce, sesame oil, and honey over fish. Sprinkle with chili flakes and season generously with salt.
- Arrange the sweet potato, kale, and leeks around the fish. Light coat the sweet potato, kale and leeks with a bit more sesame oil and a sprinkle of salt.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over everything.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until kale is crunchy and fish is cooked through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!