Imperial Sauce (with Crabmeat) for stuffing Flounder or Sole
- 1 lb fresh crabmeat
- ½ cup quality mayonnaise
- 1 large egg lightly whipped
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs or panko
- dash of cayenne
- Combine ingredients and whisk together to make the Imperial sauce. Gently fold in crabmeat and bread crumbs just enough to combine. Let chill in fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
Use this as a stuffing for flat white fish such as flounder or sole.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!