HFM Cookbook's Thai Steamed Mussels
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 6 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 tsp Thai red curry paste
- 3/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 2 lbs mussels, washed and debearded if necessary
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- In a large pot, add the lime juice, coconut milk, curry paste, garlic, fish sauce, and sugar.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Add the mussels and cook in the liquid until the mussels open, stirring occasionally. Add the cilantro about 5 minutes after adding the mussels.
- Serve the mussels into individual bowls and add broth to each bowl.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!