Halibut a la Diable
- 1 1/2 lbs halibut fillets, steamed and flaked and cooled
- 2 tbsp cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 2 drops tabasco
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 4 slices buttered toast
- Preheat oven to 350.Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Place 4 slices buttered toast onto a baking sheet.
- Cover with halibut mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until brown.
Harbor Fish Market vintage recipe, circa 1980
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!