Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Peach Salsa
- 2-2.5 pounds swordfish cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 limes juiced
- handful cilantro chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup pineapple chopped
- 1 cup peaches skinned and chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1/2 lime juiced
- Rinse and pat dry the swordfish, and place it in a 9x13-inch glass dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the marinade ingredients. Pour the marinade over the swordfish and turn to coat. Marinate the swordfish for no more than 1 hour.
- While the swordfish is marinating, combine the salsa ingredients in a bowl and toss to combine. Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Grease the rack of your grill (or use a grilling tray), and grill the swordfish approximately 4 minutes on each side, or until the fish flakes apart easily. You definitely don’t want to overcook swordfish or it will be tough and dry.
- Serve immediately- each swordfish steak topped with a generous dollop of pineapple peach salsa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!