Grilled Spicy Shrimp Skewers
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1.5 limes juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves mashed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1-2 tsp black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1.5-2 lbs large shrimp peeled and deveined
- Put the lemon and lime juice into a small bowl. Add the olive oil, sriracha, garlic, parsley and salt. set aside.
- Put the shrimp in a large bowl. Pour the marinade over the shrimp. With a large spoon, mix well, making sure the shrimp are well covered. Set in the refregerator for at least 1 to 2 hours. If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Skewer the marinated shrimp, being careful not to pack them too close together. Set them on a plate. Save the extra marinade. Heat a grill or pan to medium-high. Place the shrimp skewers evenly across grate or pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes on one side. Brush marinade onto the shrimp once before turning. Turn the shrimp and cook 2 to 2 minutes and brush once more. Serve on a platter.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!