Grilled Salmon Steaks with Herbs
- 1 pound salmon steaks
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp rosemary finely chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Wash the salmon steaks under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley, and lime juice. Mix until well incorporated and soak the steaks in this marinade.
- Coat well and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to a medium-high heat. Drain the steaks and place on a grill. Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. Remove from the grill and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!