- 2 cups butter softened
- 1/2 cup finely grate parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 2 dozen fresh oysters shucked
- Preheat grill to 450°. Pulse first 8 ingredients in a food processor until well combined.
- Arrange oysters in a single layer on grill. Spoon 2 tsp. butter mixture into each oyster; grill, uncovered, 7 minutes or until edges curl.
- Broiled Oysters: Preheat broiler with oven rack 3 inches from heat. Prepare recipe as directed, placing oysters in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan. Broil 4 minutes or until edges curl and butter drips over the shell.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!