Grilled Lobster Tail with Lime Basil Butter
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter softened
- 1/2 bunch basil roughly chopped
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/4 tsp red chili pepper falkes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 lobster tails cut in half length wise
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- lime wedges garnish
- LIME BASIL BUTTER: In a medium bowl add the butter, basil, lime zest, lime juice, garlic and red chili flakes. Season with salt and pepper and mix to com- bine. Set aside until ready to use or place in the refrigerator.
- GRILLED LOBSTER TAILS: Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Drizzle the lobster tail halves with ol- ive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the lobster tails, flesh-side down, on the grill. Allow to cook until charred and opaque, about 3 minutes, flip and cook another 3 minutes, adding a dollop of the lime basil butter during the last minute of cooking. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!