Fried Lobster Raviolis
- 2 packages Bruno's Lobser Raviolis thawed
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Panko breadcrumbs or add some garlic powder Italian seasoning and dried parsley to plain panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 jar red sauce sauce for dipping
- Thaw raviolis.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or waxed paper and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a shallow bowl.
- Add breadcrumbs to another shallow bowl.
- Set up your breading station so you're working towards the baking sheet (egg wash, breadcrumbs, baking sheet).
- Add enough oil to your skillet or pan to be about 2- 2.5 inches deep. Heat over medium heat until the oil is hot enough.
- Dip the ravioli in the egg wash, coat in the breadcrumbs, then place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining raviolis.
- Fry several raviolis (remember to work in batches), for about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel lined plate to drain.
- Serve with red sauce (hot or cold) of your choice!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!