East Coast Cobb Salad
- 8 cups Mesculun Greens washed
- 1 1/2 cup fresh corn cooked and off the cob
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 6 stalks crisp celery diced
- 14 grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 cup kalamata olives cut in half
- 3 large eggs hard boiled and chopped
- 1 cup gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1 large avocado peeled and chopped
- 10 slices thick bacon cooked crisp, crumbled
- 1 lb. fresh cooked lobstermeat diced
- 12 oz. smoked shrimp Typically sold in 6 oz containers. If not available, use small pink shrimp, cooked and peeled.
- Lightly toss the washed greens, olive oil, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper (be careful not to over-dress the salad). Place on a large platter.
- Place the rest of the ingredients over the top of the greens, forming rows, keeping colors separated to form stripes over the top of the salad. Sprinkle an extra pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper, and serve.