Barramundi with Lemon Basil Sauce
- 4 - 8 ounce fillets barramundi Asian sea bass
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or as needed
- Crumb Topping:
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon seafood seasoning such as Old Bay®
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- Lemon-Butter-Basil Sauce:
- 1 cup melted butter
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush fish with olive oil.
- Mix bread crumbs, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon zest, and thyme together in a bowl. Press fish in bread crumb mixture to coat all sides. Arrange coated fish on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip fish and continue baking until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
- Stir butter, lemon juice, white wine, and basil together in a bowl; drizzle over cooked fish.