Baked Haddock with Herbs
- 2 lbs haddock fillet
- pepper to taste
- sprinkle of garlic salt
- sprinkle of tarragon
- 1/3 cup sherry
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut fish into serving portions and place in buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle on seasonings, add sherry and soup.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs blended with grated cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
This is a vintage recipe from the Alfiero family, circa 1981.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!