Baked Flounder with Tomatoes and Basil
- 1/2 pound tomatoes cored and quartered, or halved
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp basil thinly sliced
- 2 flounder fillets medium & boneless
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss first 5 ingredients in a large baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Spread out in an even layer.
- Bake tomato mixture for 5 minutes. Season fish with salt and pepper. Arrange fish in a single layer over tomato mixture. Roast fish with tomato mixture until fish just begins to flake, about 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!