- 12 to 16 top neck, hard shell clams opened on the half-shell
- 2 tbsp plain bread crumbs
- A small amount of parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp granulated garlic
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley chopped
- black pepper to taste
- Small amount of olive oil
- lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- On a flat baking sheet take a large sheet of aluminum foil crumple it up and then pull it apart and spread it onto the bakign sheet. allow the foil to stay a little crumpled.
- Nestle each opened clam on the foil being careful to keep level in order to reservee the liquid.
- Sprinkle some bread crumbs on each clam enoughh to coat each then season each with the parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, parsley and black peper. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil onto each clam. Bake about minutes. To finish, put the clams under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds. Serve with lemon wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!