- 1 lb lasagna noodles
- 4 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup plus 1 tbsp flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup grated parmesan or Romano cheese
- ½ tbsp salt adjust if using salted butter
- ¼ tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 15 oz container ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese divide into 2 bowls
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- 1 lb cooked shrimp coarsely chopped
- 1 lb crabmeat
- Cook noodles until slightly undercooked, rinse with cold water and separate.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, add flour and whisk until smooth. Gradually add milk, whisking continuously until thick. Turn off burner and add 1/2 of the grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg, garlic, 2 cups mozzarella, and parsley. Stir to combine.
- Mix shrimp and crab in a bowl.
- In a greased 9 x 13 inch pan, layer 1 cup sauce in pan, place 3 noodles side by side, top with ⅓ of the ricotta mixture, top with 1/3 of seafood mixture. Repeat 2 more times topping with remaining sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, uncover and cook for additional 10 minutes or until bubbly and golden on top. Allow to rest for 20 minutes to set.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!