Lobster Sauce for White Fish (Haddock, Cod, Hake)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- white pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup lobstermeat, crabmeat, or finely chopped shrimp
- 2 lbs white fish fillet (haddock, cod, hake)
- Preheat oven to 350 for fish.
- Place fish in baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, Melt butter in top section of a double boiler, stir in seasonings, blend flour and milk until smooth, add butter.
- Stir until thick, add lobstermeat (or crab or shrimp). Stir.
- Pour sauce over cooked fish. Serve immediately.