Sunday Morning Fish Hash
- leftover haddock or any other leftover fish
- 2 russet potatoes scrubbed and diced
- 7 tablespoons casco bay butter
- 1 cup green pepper chopped
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large eggs
- In a medium skillet, melt 7 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat. Add the potatoes, bell peppers, and onions. cook until potatoes are soft and golden brown.
- While potatoes are cooking, cook desired amount of eggs, sunny side up (or poached!) in a bit of butter.
- Toss haddock into potato mixture and mash haddock until incorporated and hot. This melds all the flavors together.
- Put fish hash on plate. Top with eggs. Dig in!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!