Smoked Black Cod Dip
- 6 ounces smoked black cod
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons celery finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle finely chopped
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- In a medium bowl, mash together smoked black cod and cream cheese with a fork. Stir in celery, pickle, green onion, mayonnaise, and mustard until well combined.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to 3 days.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!