Salmon & Vegetable Pie
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 lb cooked salmon
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 cup cooked carrots, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups mashed potatoes
- melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400. Prepare a white sauce with butter, flour, salt, pepper and milk.
- In a baking dish arrange alternate layers of salmon, peas and carrots, and white sauce until all ingredients have been used.
- Season mashed potatoes and pile on top of the fish and vegetables.
- Bake until brown and heated through, about 35 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!