Pumpkin Fish Curry
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp thai red curry paste
- 2 cups pumpkin diced
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 lb cod loin cubed
- green onion for garnish
- Heat oil and lightly fry curry paste and pumpkin.
- Add coconut milk, Stock and fish sauce, bring to the boil and simmer for until pumpkin is almost tender.
- Add fish and cook for 5-10 minutes until cooked. Serve with jasmine rice
- Sprinkle green onion for garnish
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!