Maine Scallop Gratin
- 1 1/2 pounds Maine day boat scallops
- ¼ cup cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup White Wine
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese shaved
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper optional (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add the scallops to your baking dish.
- In a large bowl whisk together the cream cheese, white wine, lemon juice, salt, pepper, tarragon, Parmesan cheese and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Pour the sauce onto the scallops and let them sit for five minutes before putting into the oven.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then turn on the broiler and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the tops are golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!