Herb Baked Tautog
- For the Herb Butter
- 1 stick butter 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- For the fish
- 4 tautog filets or any white flaky fish about 2 pounds
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- old bay seasoning
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add remaining herb butter ingredients and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low while preparing fish.
- Place filets in a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour herb butter over fish filets. Sprinkle with desired amounts of Old Bay Seasoning and pepper. Top with sliced green onions.
- Bake (uncovered) for 10-15 minutes, or until fish are fully cooked and flaky.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!