Grilled Oysters with Lemon Butter Sauce
- 16 Oysters whole and live
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp chili pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp parsley finely minced
- LEMON BUTTER SAUCE: Heat a small sauce pan over medium-low heat. When hot, add the olive oil and the butter. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the lemon juice, chili pepper flakes, salt, pepper and parsley. Turn off heat.
- HOW TO GRILL OYSTERS: Our suggestion is to choose large, fat oysters. this makes it easier when it comes time to fill them with the lemon butter sauce! Shuck the oysters. Place oysters on a very hot, preheated grill and then spoon a little sauce into each oyster. cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the edges of oysters curl slightly.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!