Grilled and Marinated Mahi-mahi
- 2 lbs mahi mahi fillets 4 - 8 ounce portions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/4 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 ⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper more or less to taste
- salt and pepper
- In a 1 gallon zipper bag, combine all ingredients except fish. Mix thoroughly.
- Add mahi and seal, marinate in fridge about 2 hours.
- Spray hot grill with non-stick cooking spray, grill fillets about 4 minutes on the first side, then turn and cook another 2-3 minutes, depending on thickness.