Festive Christmas Tree cheesy Crab Dip
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 scallions diced
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 8 oz Maine crab meat
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 yellow pepper chopped and cut into a star
- assorted crackers and pretzels
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream cheese. Thoroughly mix in in crabmeat, hot sauce, cheddar cheese, scallions, butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Roll and press the crab cheese ball mixture into the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Garnish first with the cherry tomato halves, then add parsley, followed by the sliced almonds and peppers. Top with your yellow pepper star.
- Serve with assorted crackers and pretzels.