Classic Lobster Roll
- 4 1-1/14 pound live lobsters or 1 pound of fresh, pre-picked lobster meat (We carry both in store!)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 2-3 tbsp mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
- brioche rolls
- 1 tbsp butter room temperature
- Mix lobster, lemon juice, chives, and 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper and add more mayonnaise, if desired.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a pan. Cook buns in butter until each side is golden, about 2 minutes per side.
- Stuff each roll with a heaping portion of lobster mixture.